Dentures in Northern Kentucky are the most obvious solution for replacing most or all of your teeth. That doesn’t mean you don’t have choices, though. At our office, you’ll enjoy several dentures options, including dental implant dentures.Doctor Theiss on Dentures Read Transcript
Once you've lost all your teeth, dentures are one option that you can have. Dentures can be placed in the mouth and be help to smile, to talk, to speak, to eat, to chew. And dentures, especially if we put implants underneath there to stabilize those dentures, can be great for function too. So we have a lot of different options with our dentures.
No matter which choice you make to replace teeth, you’ll:
- Feel comfortable showing your smile again
- Appreciate the ability to eat many kinds of foods
- Speak clearly without slurring your words
- Enjoy a more youthful appearance
If necessary Dr. James D. Theiss can also extract remaining teeth to make room for your dental restoration. To talk to Dr. Theiss about replacement teeth, call us today at 859-900-0919 to schedule a free consultation.
Implant Dentures Give You a Smile That Looks & Feels Natural
If you want a smile that feels, functions, and looks much like it did before you lost teeth, you’ll want to consider implant dentures. When your replacement teeth are attached to dental implants, your smile will have:
- Chewing Power – Implants give you the ability to eat whatever you want, even foods you’d avoid with conventional dentures.
- Better Bone Density – Dental implants prevent the loss in bone density that would otherwise occur when you lose teeth. Implants work much like natural tooth roots to stimulate your jaw, which keeps your jawbone strong.
- Teeth That Stay in Place – Because implants are embedded in your jaw, your replacement teeth won’t slip out of place, a situation that can cause a great deal of embarrassment at a dinner party or in other social settings.
- More Comfort – Since your replacement teeth won’t move around, they won’t rub against your gums.
- A Simple Care Routine – You won’t need any special cleaning solutions. In many cases, you’ll just brush and floss like you always have. Plus, you won’t need adhesive to keep your teeth in place.
Choose Conventional Dentures If You’d Prefer
We know implants aren’t for every smile, so you can choose conventional removable dentures. Unlike implant dentures, you won’t need a procedure to place dental implants. Conventional dentures are more affordable than implant dentures, too, although with implants you won’t need cleaning solutions, denture adhesive, or periodic relinings to adjust the fit.
Dr. Theiss is happy to help you decide which replacement teeth are right for you! For dentures in Northern Kentucky, call 859-900-0919.