Problems like cavities and missing teeth not only affect your smile, they affect your self-confidence. Restorative dentistry in Highland Heights will help you feel confident again with a smile that looks as good as new, or even better.Doctor Theiss on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
We can do a lot of things to help people with missing or damaged teeth, from as far as just putting fillings in the teeth, crowns and bridgework, implants. We can replace it with partials, dentures, we have all different systems, all different options we can get for you. So we can get a good result with many, many, many different options we have now.
We offer restorative dental treatments to:
- Fix cracked or broken teeth
- Mend cavities to stop decay from worsening
- Save teeth threatened by an infection
- Replace any number of teeth, even all of them
- Enable you to eat all your favorite foods
We use advanced technology like 3D imaging to ensure the success of your restorative dentistry procedures. Ready to repair your damaged smile? Call us today at 859-900-0919.
Find the Right Restorative Dental Care
Dental damage like cavities and cracked teeth can happen to anyone, even those who take good care of their teeth. No matter what happens, at our office you’ll find the right procedure to repair a damaged smile:
- Tooth Fillings – Composite fillings match the color of your other teeth, so they won’t stand out in a smile the way metal fillings can.
- Dental Crowns – One of our most versatile restorations, crowns can repair teeth damaged by injury or severe decay. Used with a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – For a cavity that is too large for a filling yet not large enough for a crown, we’ll likely use one of these two restorations.
- Root Canals – A root canal allows you to keep a tooth that you might otherwise lose to infection.
Replace Missing Teeth With Implants or Other Options
Nothing affects your smile like missing teeth. Whether you’ve lost one tooth or many teeth, you can choose the right option for your smile:
- Dental Implants – No matter how many teeth you are missing, we can use implants to replace them. Unlike other tooth replacements, implants keep your bone from eroding.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace a single tooth or fill a gap left by several adjacent teeth.
- Dentures – Dentures are one of the most cost-effective ways to replace all your teeth.