- Remove aligners to enjoy your meals
- Spend no more than six months in braces
- Visit our office for a free consultation
If you’re an adult who has spent years with crooked teeth, you want to straighten your smile as quickly as possible. You can get a straight smile in months, not years, with orthodontics in Northern Kentucky. No matter which of our two orthodontic treatments you choose, you will experience:Doctor Theiss on Orthodontics Read Transcript
Doctor Theiss on Orthodontics
We have orthodontics. We have two ways to do it. We have the traditional brackets and wires. It usually was something like a system we call Six Month Smiles. And Six month Smiles, we can usually straighten out adults’ teeth in about six months. It's very quick. It looks great. Turns out nice. We can also use clear aligners, and usually we just do those on adults too, and that gives us a great result in usually about six to eight months. Both systems are really great. We get great results with that. The person that considers orthodontics is anybody that wants a nicer smile, anybody who wants to come in and get their teeth straightened, whether it's one or two teeth or whether it's the front six or eight teeth, we can do them all.
- Short Treatment Time – Individual treatment times vary, but the average length of treatment with aligners is 12 months for adults. Six Month Smiles braces typically take no more than six months.
- Discreet Appearance – Clear aligners fit snugly over your smile, where few people will even notice them. Six Month Smiles braces stand out less than conventional braces because of their clear brackets and tooth-colored wires.
- More Comfort Than Conventional Braces – With no wires or brackets, aligners won’t rub against gums or other soft tissue. Six Months Smiles braces use less force than other kinds of braces to move your teeth.
Enjoy the Convenience of Clear Aligners You Can Remove
It’s hard to beat the convenience of clear aligners. Unlike braces, you can remove them for meals. This enables you to eat whatever you’d like, with no worries about food getting caught in wires or brackets. It’s also much easier to keep your teeth clean since you can take aligners out for brushing and flossing.
Straighten Your Smile More Quickly by Focusing on Teeth That Show
Unlike conventional braces, Six Month Smiles braces don’t straighten every tooth in your mouth. Instead, they align only the ones that show when you smile. Unless you have bite issues that affect your overall oral health, you likely don’t need to worry about your teeth that aren’t visible to others. Because of the shorter treatment time, Six Month Smiles are often less expensive than other kinds of orthodontic treatments.