If you need oral surgery in Highland Heights, you may be feeling a bit anxious. There’s no need to worry, though, with a procedure performed by Dr. James D. Theiss. He has performed countless oral surgery procedures during his decades as a dentist.
In addition to an experienced dentist, we have:
- A team who knows how to make you comfortable during your procedure
- Technology including 3D imaging to identify any potential problems before your treatment begins
- Completely private operatories for a calm and quiet procedure
- Many options to replace your extracted teeth, including dental implants
If you think it’s possible you need an oral surgery procedure, call us today at 859-900-0919.
Enjoy Anxiety-Free Tooth Removal
We offer many restorative dentistry procedures to save even badly damaged teeth. Yet sometimes damage is so severe that the best option is to remove a tooth. When that’s necessary, Dr. Theiss can usually perform an extraction in-house. He can also often remove wisdom teeth. Other reasons we may recommend tooth removal:
- To create room for dentures or other dental restorations
- To prepare your teeth for successful orthodontic treatment
No matter why we’re performing an extraction, we’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia before your oral surgery procedure.
Prepare for Dental Implants With a Bone Graft
Given Dr. Theiss’s expertise with dental implants, it’s no surprise he can perform a bone graft in our office. He may recommend a bone grafting procedure if your jaw is too thin to support implants. He’ll add material to your jaw to spur new bone growth in this fast and pain-free procedure. You’ll return to our office for implant placement when your jaw is stronger.
For oral surgery in Highland Heights, call Northern Kentucky Dental Care at 859-900-0919. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP code 41076.