If you’ve suffered dental damage, you may not remember the last time you bit into a crunchy apple or juicy steak. Don’t let favorite foods become a distant memory! Let us bring back your smile’s full function with restorative dental care in Northern Kentucky.
Our dental restorations will allow you to:
- Eat any kinds of foods you like
- Stop hiding your smile with your hand because of embarrassment
- Speak clearly so everyone can easily understand you
- Improve your overall dental health
To see which restorations will repair your smile, call us today at 859-900-0919 to schedule a free consultation. If your smile needs attention due to a dental emergency like a broken tooth, we’ll do our best to get you a same-day appointment.
Select the Right Procedure for Repairing Your Smile
From replacing missing teeth to repairing cavities, we have the restorative dentistry procedures to repair your damaged smile:
- Tooth Fillings – You may have heard about research that has linked mercury in metal fillings to long-term health issues. We use fillings made of tooth-colored composite, so mercury is never a concern.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can mend a crack, a break, or a cavity that’s too large for a filling. Attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants keep you from losing bone density in your jaw. A strong jaw keeps you looking younger and prevents other teeth from shifting.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations cover more of your tooth than a filling but less than a crown.
- Root Canals – Root canal therapy relieves the pain of an infected tooth and prevents the potentially dangerous situation of infection spreading to other parts of your body.
- Dentures – You can choose full dentures or partial dentures for a reliable way to replace teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A fixed bridge replaces one tooth or several missing teeth in a row.
For restorative dental care in Northern Kentucky, call us today at 859-900-0919.