While we pride ourselves on being able to fix issues like cavities with restorative dental care, we know you’d much rather prevent problems from happening in the first place. So would we, which is why general dentistry in Northern Kentucky is such an important part of our practice.Doctor Theiss on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry just covers everything in our office. We can do teeth straightening, we can do dental implants, we can replace your missing teeth. Obviously, you want to keep your teeth in great shape, so whatever you need, we're going to be able to do it. We can do cleanings. We can do periodontal disease, gum disease problems. We can take care of pretty much all your issues right here at the office.
Our general dental care will:
- Help keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Make you aware of oral hygiene best practices to use at home
- Improve your dental health, and your overall health too
- Make you less likely to experience the stress of dental emergencies
If you need to schedule your dental exam or another general dental service, call us today at 859-900-0919.
Keep Teeth in Top Shape With General Dental Services
We recommend that you see us every six months for dental cleanings and exams. During exams, we use technology like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to ensure no small problems go undiscovered. We’ll address these issues right away so they won’t become larger and costlier problems.
In addition to exams and cleanings, we offer:
- Gum Disease Treatment – You can get a deep cleaning treatment to keep gum disease from progressing from a mildly uncomfortable problem to a stage where you risk losing teeth.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applications of fluoride can help prevent tooth decay.
- Dental Sealants – These thin plastic coatings form a barrier that prevents bacteria from getting deep into the surfaces of teeth, where it can eat into the enamel.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We can suggest products to relieve this common and uncomfortable condition.
- Nutritional Counseling – Your dietary choices can affect the condition of your smile. We’ll offer advice to improve your diet, your smile, and your health.
Relax in Our Private Exam Rooms
We keep your exams and other general dental care as comfortable as possible. You can enjoy a complimentary beverage in our waiting room before your appointment begins. If calm and quiet is important to you, you’ll appreciate our private exam rooms. You can watch TV or enjoy our free Wi-Fi while we take care of your dental health.