Choose One Office For Your Family’s Oral Care
We know that every patient who visits our office is important. By getting to know you and your loved ones, we can offer the very best care for each person who visits Northern Kentucky Dental Care.
Among the advantages of visiting our practice is that we can satisfy the dental needs of people at different stages of life. By using modern techniques and technology, you can count on streamlined and effective care.
Our commitment to personal care consists of convenience options to help you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology enable your treatments to be streamlined and pain-free, too. We wish to make it easy for you to get the benefits of our services:
- General Dentistry – We emphasize preventive care with dental cleanings and exams, but we are prepared to address problems like gum disease when needed. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths without decay and gum problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dream with our cosmetic care. Professional bleaching, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Orthodontics – Crooked teeth, spaces in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling uneasy about your smile. Clear aligners and Six Month Smiles give you some great options to transform your smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, damaged, and dislocated teeth can affect your joy and your oral health. We can repair or restore teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need to have teeth restored, implants can serve as replacement roots to protect your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a long time.
Everyone at Northern Kentucky Dental Care wishes to keep you and your loved ones healthy and content. We go out of our way to make dental checkups comfortable and relaxing. You also should ask about our flexible payment options to handle the costs of your regular treatments.
You can get compassionate, high-quality care from our family dentist in Wilder, KY. Call 859-900-0919 now to request a visit.