If you have missing teeth, you may have resigned yourself to losing your full smile and all that goes with it – like eating any kind of food you want, appearing without embarrassment in photos, and even speaking clearly. Don’t let missing teeth get you down! We’ll restore your smile’s natural appearance and healthy function with dental implants in Highland Heights.
With implants, you will:
- Enjoy All Your Favorite Foods – Implants will make your bite nearly as strong as it was before you lost teeth, or stronger. So you can eat whatever you’d like, even hard, chewy, or sticky foods.
- Find It Easy to Keep Teeth Clean – With many kinds of implants, you just brush and floss to keep your replacement teeth clean. Forget about special cleaning solutions!
- Keep Your Youthful Appearance – Perhaps the biggest difference between implants and other teeth replacements is how they prevent you from losing bone density in your jaw. A strong jaw keeps you from looking older than you are.
- No Longer Worry About Loose Teeth – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, they keep your replacement teeth secure without adhesive. Your teeth won’t slip or become dislodged.
To see if teeth implants are right for you, call 859-900-0919 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. James D. Theiss. He’ll assess your readiness for implants using 3D imaging and other advanced technology.
Receive Your Entire Procedure From One Implant Dentist
It’s fairly easy to find a dentist who restore implants, which involves attaching replacement teeth to implants that were placed by another dentist. It’s harder to find an implant dentist who performs both parts of a dental implant procedure: placement and restoration. Thanks to his advanced training, Dr. Theiss can both place and restore implants.
This means you won’t need to visit a doctor you don’t know for any part of your treatment. You’ll spend less time, hassle, and expense getting your implants.
Find a Dental Implants Procedure for Any Smile
Whether you’ve lost one tooth or are missing many teeth, you’ll find a dental implants procedure here to restore your smile:
- Dental Implant With a Crown – To replace a single tooth, Dr. Theiss will attach a dental crown to one implant. It will blend so easily into your smile, no one will ever know you have a replacement tooth.
- Dental Implant With a Bridge – You can fill a gap left by multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge supported by implants.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You can forget about using adhesive to keep your dentures in place. We can provide you with dentures that snap right onto your implants or with dentures that clip onto a bar attached to implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – Since these implants are smaller, they can be used if your jaw is too thin for full-sized implants or you have other special considerations.