Dental emergencies in Northern Kentucky come in many forms, from a toothache to a broken molar. No matter what is wrong or when it happens, you can call Northern Kentucky Dental Care for assistance. If your emergency requires after-hours attention, your call will be routed to Dr. James D. Theiss. He can advise you on what to do and prescribe an antibiotic, if needed.Doctor Theiss on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
Well, if you have a dental emergency, just call the office, and we'll get you scheduled in as quickly as possible, hopefully that day, and we'll go through whatever procedures need to be done to take care of you. We're always here to take care of you.
In addition to after-hours access to a dentist, our emergency dental care includes:
- Restorative dentistry procedures to repair damaged smiles
- Same-day appointments, when available
- Advanced technology like 3D imaging to diagnose your problem and comfortably treat you
- A dentist who has handled countless emergencies in his decades of practice
Many Emergencies Require Restorative Care
If you’ve experienced an emergency, it’s likely you’ll need a restorative dental treatment. We treat common emergencies with:
- Tooth Fillings – If a cavity is causing dental pain, we’ll often repair it with a filling. We use non-metal fillings, so your smile will look natural. For larger cavities, we may use another dental restoration like an inlay or onlay.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can be used for more severe decay. It can also mend a cracked or broken tooth, protecting it from infection or other further damage.
- Root Canals – If your toothache is caused by infection inside your tooth, Dr. Theiss can perform a root canal. This not only relieves your pain but also allows you to keep the tooth intact.
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth is so damaged it needs to be removed, we can extract it. Dr. Theiss can even remove wisdom teeth in many instances.
For dental emergencies in Northern Kentucky, call Northern Kentucky Dental Care at 859-900-0919. In addition to Highland Heights, we serve patients from Newport, Fort Thomas, Cold Spring, and other nearby communities.