If you’ve always wanted to change your smile, why not do it with a total smile makeover in Northern Kentucky? Dr. James D. Theiss will partner with you on a customized treatment plan that will:Doctor Theiss on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
Well, a smile makeover can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people. It may mean straightening your teeth, and that's part of it, straightening and whitening. We can do that with the orthodontics and the whitening products. It might just mean changing the size and shape of your teeth with veneers. It may mean you need some crowns on those front teeth.
Whatever it takes, we can get it done for you and give you a beautiful smile.
- Be based on your unique smile needs
- Take your schedule and budget into consideration
- Attain your smile goals
- Result in a more attractive and healthier smile
Kick off your makeover with a free consultation with Dr. Theiss. Call 859-900-0919 to schedule one. He will take time to explain your options and answer your questions. He’ll also assess your smile’s condition with technology like 3D imaging and an intraoral camera.
Combine Cosmetic & Restorative Services for Your Makeover
- Stained Teeth – Brighten dingy or discolored teeth with whitening treatments. You can cover stubborn stains that don’t respond well to whitening with a tooth bonding treatment or with dental veneers.
- Crooked Teeth – We offer two kinds of orthodontic treatments, both of which straighten teeth in less time than conventional braces. You can select Six Month Smiles or clear aligners.
- Missing Teeth – Dr. Theiss both places and restores dental implants. He can use implants to replace any number of teeth, even an entire mouthful of them. If implants aren’t for you, you can get a conventional fixed bridge or dentures.
- Worn Teeth – A dental crown or dental veneers can make worn-down teeth look as good as new for a more youthful appearance.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth – Depending on how much damage your teeth have suffered, you can restore their function and appearance with veneers, bonding, or crowns.
No matter which procedures you receive, you can get dental sedation if you’re nervous or concerned about discomfort.
For a smile makeover in Northern Kentucky, call 859-900-0919 today.