- Keep more tooth structure with Lumineers
- Cover many flaws with a single treatment
- Schedule a free consultation for veneers
If you have multiple smile flaws like chips and stains, you may wonder how you’re going to spare the time and money to undergo multiple cosmetic dental treatments. With dental veneers in Northern Kentucky, you may not need to! When applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, veneers can cover everything you want to conceal, including gaps, stains, chips, and more.Doctor Theiss on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
Doctor Theiss on Dental Veneers
Dental veneers go a thinly coating over the front teeth. They really do a great job in transforming the size, shape, and color of your teeth. If you have spaces and gaps, they can be filled in. If you don't like the color of your teeth, the size of your teeth, porcelain veneers give you a great cosmetic result, and it's very, very conservative.
Versatility is just one of the benefits of dental veneers. They are also:
- Made to Last – Since they are made of durable, stain-resistant materials like porcelain, they will look beautiful for many years with proper care.
- Quick – There’s no long wait for results with veneers. We can complete your entire treatment in as few as two visits to our office.
- Easy on Teeth – Veneers are one of our most conservative dental restorations. We only need to remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth first; in some cases, we may not remove any at all.
Lumineers vs. Veneers: Lumineers Are Easier on Your Tooth Enamel
Lumineers veneers are similar to traditional veneers in many ways. Both are custom-made porcelain restorations that we affix to your teeth, where they’ll cover imperfections. They can modify the size, shape, alignment, and color of teeth. Yet Lumineers are thinner than other kinds of dental veneers. In fact, they’re only about as thick as a contact lens. While thin, they are strong.
Because of this, Dr. Theiss won’t need to remove any enamel from your teeth – or at least not as much as he would for a standard veneer. So you’re less likely to experience any post-procedure sensitivity or discomfort. If you ever decide to remove Lumineers, your teeth will look the same as they did before. With a standard veneer, you’d need another veneer or other restoration to replace it because of the missing enamel.
At Northern Kentucky Dental Care, you can choose standard veneers or Lumineers veneers. Dr. Theiss will help you decide which option will work best for you. For dental veneers in Northern Kentucky, call 859-900-0919.