Turn Your Dream Smile Into Reality
Get the stunning, confident smile you’ve always dreamed about with support from your first-class Cold Spring cosmetic dentist, Dr. Theiss!
At Northern Kentucky Dental Care, we supply life-changing cosmetic dentistry services to assist patients much like you build a glowing, flawless smile that fills you with confidence. You can consider:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten up your smile and sustain your end results with our powerful teeth whitening system.
- Dental Bonding – Smooth over defects like tiny chips, cracks, and gaps with a composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – Look like a celeb by concealing imperfect teeth with custom dental veneers that drastically enhance your smile!
- Orthodontics – Clear aligners allow you to correct uneven teeth without metal braces. Six Month Smiles are a quick, pleasant way to achieve your smile objectives.
- Teeth Contouring – Remove enamel so misshapen and large teeth complement the rest of your smile.
- Crown Lengthening – Take away some gum tissue to reveal more of your teeth and redefine your gumline.
You can’t pursue cosmetic dentistry unless you have healthy teeth and gums. Visiting the dentist every 6 months for regular dental cleanings and exams is a crucial way to make that take place. However if your dental anxiety keeps you from being able to deal with even those appointments, you likely won’t feel comfortable enough to arrange optional dental treatment.
Because our caring staff understands how to calm nervous patients with additional time and attention, relaxing luxuries, and dental sedation options, that doesn’t have to be an obstacle. We won’t let anything get between you and the smile of your dreams!
Your Cold Spring, KY cosmetic dentist, Dr. Theiss, has spent years creating beautiful smiles for patients who want to boost their self-esteem, look great in every setting, and have the resolution to pursue their dreams and objectives. To establish your one-on-one cosmetic appointment at Northern Kentucky Dental Care, call us now at 859-900-0919 or fill out our convenient online form to schedule an appointment.