At Northern Kentucky Dental Care, we’re committed to delivering top dental care in Highland Heights. Dr. James D. Theiss and the rest of our team will treat you with:Why Choose Us Read Transcript
I think what sets our practice apart is just our people here. We have experience. We've been around for a while. This isn't the first thing we've done. We've been doing this for years and years. I really love our team here. I think they do a great job. They do everything they can to help the patient, from helping them with their confusing dental insurance – I think dental insurances make it as confusing as possible so you can't understand it. We can help translate that for you. We can help you with financing. We can help you with treatment plans. We can do all sorts of things. I think the staff just, they care, and they want to do a great job for you, and I really appreciate that.
We're trying to do what's best for each and every person that comes through the door. That's one reason we have the technology that we have here. We have a 3D scan. We have things that most people don't have. We can take a full scan of your jaws to find out where the bone is, where the teeth are. We can do cosmetic work to give you a great smile. We can do all sorts of things that most practices can't do, and we've been around to do it right.
Our office philosophy is trying to do the best we can for each and every patient. That's our goal here. It's not so much what we want to do, but it's what you want to do and how can we do that for you. And we're gonna do everything we can to give you the best smile, the best function, and really take care of you and your family the way that we should.
- Skill – Despite his decades in practice, Dr. Theiss still takes many hours of continuing education so he can offer you the latest treatment techniques.
- Personalized Attention – We get to know your unique dental needs and concerns before recommending treatment. You’ll receive thorough explanations of all your options, so you can help us determine which procedures are best for your smile.
- Comfort – We make you comfortable with a beverage bar, free Wi-Fi, and on-time appointments tailored to your busy schedule.
- Patient-Friendly Technology – You’ll be surprised at how quick and easy diagnosis and treatment can be with technologies like 3D imaging and an intraoral camera.
Find All the Dental Services You Will Need
Dr. Theiss works closely with you, creating a treatment plan so you can reach your smile goals. From hiding smile flaws to replacing missing teeth, we’ll help you find the solutions that are right for you. You’ll find services to:
- Maintain a Healthy Smile – Keep your teeth in great shape with our general dental care, including exams and cleanings.
- Transform Imperfect Teeth – Cosmetic dental services like orthodontics, teeth whitening, and dental veneers will give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of seeing in the mirror.
- Fix Damaged Teeth – Dental damage? We can fix it with restorative dentistry procedures like tooth fillings, dental crowns, and root canals.
- Replace Missing Teeth – You can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. If implants aren’t for you, choose traditional dental bridges or dentures.
You can also receive treatment for TMJ disorders, and Dr. Theiss performs several oral surgery procedures, including tooth extractions.
For top dental care in Highland Heights, call Northern Kentucky Dental Care at 859-900-0919. You’ll be glad you did! In addition to Highland Heights, we welcome patients from surrounding areas like Newport, Fort Thomas, Wilder, Melbourne, and Silver Grove.